It is time for radical political change in America. It really is!
Since Obama has been elected president the federal government has become overwhelmingly despicable. Character and accomplishment in Washington are at all time lows. It is time for radical political change.
The Affordable Care Act (affectionately known as the Obamacarrot) was passed. Then it has been proven that the president lied about it and his administration is too incompetent to even implement it. The tech gurus don’t have the capacity to accomplish what many 12 year kids can do.
Drug dealers in Mexico were furnished with high-powered guns which were used to kill US Border Patrol agents.
Unemployment has remained at completely unacceptable levels. Welfare and food stamps have escalated. Economic hardship has never been more expansive…even during the Great Depression.
The president and thusly the entire nation has become the laughing-stock of the world. Where we once led the world in production, we have now nearly become a third world country.
President Obama promised to close the issue on terrorist detainees, and failed to close the door. In fact, slightly off topic, he couldn’t even manage to close the White House door to interlopers seeking paparazzi pictures of themselves at a state dinner.
Further, our very own Nero fiddled while a foreign embassy and ambassador burned. Ok, that is overstatement. He fiddled with his golf clubs. I guess he was re-wrapping the grips, his only known skill. That little venture cost four American lives.
That was the tip of the iceberg. Hundreds have died in Afghanistan because he simply didn’t know how to get them out of that country, or in control of the situation.
All prestige the United States had in the land of the pharaohs has been lost due to this president’s buffoonery.
Thousands of lives were lost in Iraq. Whether this nation should have ever been there will be a matter of talking head debates on CNN, MSNBC, and FOX for eons to come. But the fact remains thousand of lives and billions of dollars in US treasure were expended in Iraq. Just in the past few weeks all those lives and dollars were proven wasted, lost for naught, because this president would rather read the cartoon page than take the time to study national security briefings. Another way to say that is to say, “this president is a cartoon.”
A jetliner vanishes, presumably hijacked and flown to a secluded location in the middle east to resurface again in a major attack on America or an ally. Within a few months another plane is shot down, killing Americans in the Ukraine, as the Russian president smirks at Obama’s response. That response was not even outrage. It was another vacation. One has to wonder how leaving the process of doing nothing…to do more nothing, qualifies as a vacation.
Thousand of illegal immigrants are flooding across the Southern US border, but this boy king (Obama) can’t get one decorated Marine across the border from Mexico. That is quite surprising given the fact that he was able to trade five known terrorists for one suspected terrorist. While Governor Perry is playing “Texas we’ll Hold’em” out, Obama is playing slapjack with Congress. Which brings me to the real point of this post.
For all of Barack Obama’s obvious flaws as a leader, decision-maker, and human being (receiving hundreds of thank you notes from Jimmy Carter daily) he can be mildly excused. What?
Congress, under the leadership of John Boehner and Harry Reid are even worse. They allow congress to sit on their collective donkey posteriors passing gas to their constituents. Congress, and specifically the House of Representatives have the power to immediately and irrevocably shut down Barack Obama’s reign of terror or reign of incompetence (whichever phrase you choose to use). Sadly, just as Barack is preoccupied with fiddling while the nation burns, John Boehner is fiddling while he burns in a suntan parlor.
Folks it is time for the people to make the decisions that the “leaders” are incapable of making. Three simple steps should be taken:
- Stop all purchasing. Yes, all! When the economy slows politicians take notice, because the only thing they understand is money and bribes.
- Use up whatever vacation and sick leave time you have by not working one day each week.
- Do not vote this November. Yes, I know that sound counter productive and not in your best interest, but it is in your best interest and the nation’s best interest. The one caveat is that you tell your congressional representative, EVERY DAY, that you intend on not voting. Say it and mean it!
What do we demand? may be the question.
- Immediate accountability by all agencies of the federal government. No more BS. Just complete openness. Lois Lerner has immunity from testifying against herself in a court of law, not before Congress. She and hundred of other liars and incompetents should be fired without pension.
- Get into foreign affairs and finish them WITH POWER,… or get out.
- Immediate reduction in the federal bureaucracy, using every means available to make it happen.
- Demand that every member of Congress be impeached if they tell another lie. Yes, I recognize that will leave only about three functioning members…for a while.
Either we can and will all take control, or we can continue to whine. What is your choice?
That Is The Way I See It.